As in many mountain resorts, even in Antey-Saint-André the rascards, the attics, the ovens, the mills and the dairies are, even today, "witness" buildings that demonstrate how agriculture and livestock were the activities economic main until the second half of the twentieth century, when tourism and vacation have revolutionized the use of the territory and induced the Antesans to become tour operators. Many of these, recently renovated, are used during patronal feasts or in conjunction with food and wine events

- Buisson oven;
- Cerian oven and dairy;
- Chaillen oven;
- Fiernaz oven;
- Navillod oven;
- Noussan oven;
- mill of Fiernaz.

Another testimony of the agrosilvopastorale activity is the "Ru du Pan Perdu", an aqueduct probably dating back to 1300 whose majestic arches leaning against the mountain are still clearly visible today.

The territory of Antey-Saint-André, in addition to the Parish Church dedicated to Sant'Andrea dating back to the mid-fifteenth century, known for the bell tower (donjon) and for the door made with "diamond-tip" carved walnut panels and with other decorations of Baroque style, it hosts numerous chapels and oratories, testimony of the importance of religion in the traditional life of small Alpine communities:

- Buisson chapel;
- chapel of Cerian;
- chapel of Chaillen;
- chapel of Fiernaz;
- chapel of Herin;
- chapel of Lod;
- chapel of Navillod;
- chapel of Petit-Antey;
- chapel of Ruvère (private);
- oratory of Avout,
- Grand Moulin oratory;
- oratory of Lies;
- oratory of Lillaz.